Mark your Calendar and Plan to Enjoy the Beach with FSA on Either Saturday, June 18th or Saturday, June 25th!
- When: Saturday, June 18th (Carkeek Beach Park in Seattle). And/Or Ocean Shores on Saturday, June 25th at 11:30am until whenever.
- Where: Both Carkeek Park in Seattle (6/18) or Ocean Shores, WA (6/25). (Choose where to attend based on your location and preferences. Ocean Shores has sandy beaches, but at Carkeek Park it will be low tide and there will be plenty of ocean life to view as well as a great playground. Groups will meet up at both locations. More details on that as the date gets closer).
- Who: Anyone is welcome. We would love to mingle with others interested in and supportive of adoption. Hopefully some birth-parents, adoptive couples, adoptees and friends of adoption will attend!
- Be prepared for Washington Weather. We will hold the event rain or shine. Plan to bring whatever you need to enjoy a day at the beach (layered clothing, umbrellas, rain gear, sunscreen, lunch, rubber boots, buckets, shovels and your beachcomber's guidebook).
- If you live far from Ocean Shores and far from Seattle (perhaps in Northern Washington, near the Sound or in Alaska) and want to host a beach day in your area this summer, please let us know and we will gladly spread the word!
- Contact FSA at: firstname.lastname@example.org to host a beach event closer to your home or with questions. PS: We are also seeking volunteers to host summer park play-dates so if you have a favorite park in your area and are willing to host a get-together in your area let us know that too. Hope to see you soon!