The Annual FSA Western Washington What to Expect when Expecting through Adoption Conference is this Saturday at 9am. Will you be there??? We hope so. If you have RSVP'd already then you are set to go. If not, you can still attend. Just stop by on Saturday between 9 and 6.
· When: Saturday, 11/19 from 9am - 6pm
· Where: Renton Stake Center (19714 106th Ave SE, Renton WA 98055)
· 9:00am – Welcome in RS Room
· 9:30am – “Marking the Box” in YW Room
· 11:00am – “Networking” in RS Room
· 12:00pm – Lunch in YW Room
· 1:00pm – Adoption Panel in YW Room
· 2:00pm – Special Needs Adoption in RS Room
· 3:00pm – Trans- Racial Adoption in YW Room
· 4:00pm – “Talking to Kids about Adoption” in RS Room
· 5:00pm – “Being an Advocate and FSA” Q & A in YW Room
· 5:30pm – Closing and Raffle in YW Room
A light lunch (pizza and salad) will be provided. Feel free to bring snacks (or an alternate lunch); especially if you have any special dietary needs or if you did not RSVP by 10/31.
Anyone is welcome to attend, but only registered applicants are eligible for lunch.