THE MYSTERY OF RISK: Medical Risk Assessment and Intervention Techniques
for Internationally Adopted Children
A Webinar for Parents and Adoption Professionals
“Risk is not destiny.” – Dr. Ira Chasnoff
National Council For Adoption (NCFA) is pleased to announce our next 2.5 credit hour webinar, The Mystery of Risk, designed for adoption professionals and parents considering domestic, foster care, and intercountry adoption.
- Understand how to assess risk at the time of your referral of a child.
- Learn to recognize behavioral difficulties and intervention strategies.
- Gain insight into diagnoses and suggestions on appropriate pre- and post-adoption services.
- Understand the importance of birth history and signs of distress.
- Hear real life case studies.
- Hague-compliant training.
- Receive 2.5 CEU hours from the National Council For Adoption, fully accredited by The Catholic University of America, School of Social Work.
- Interactive polling with real-time results and plenty of time for questions and answers!
When: Wednesday, February 2nd, 1:30-4:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (12:30-3:00pm Central Standard Time, 11:30-2:00pm Mountain Time, 10:30-1:00pm Pacific Coast Time)