No matter where you fit into adoption... FSA needs YOU! We're all in this together.
What is FSA?
• Stands for Families Supporting Adoption
• FSA is the largest adoption support organization in the country
• FSA works closely with LDS Family Services to offer continuing education and social opportunities as a means of building and strengthening families and to offer outreach in the community and promote positive adoption education and legislation
• FSA includes Adoptive Couples, Birthparents and Birth families, Adoptees, Adoption Professionals and others who have in some way been touched by adoption
What does membership in Families Supporting Adoption REALLY mean?
• Network of friends with a similar bond - Adoption.
• You get out what you put in, and then some.
Who is FSA for?
• Adoptive Couples and families
• Birth parents / families
• Anyone who has been touched by adoption
What does FSA have to offer?
• Mentors for adoptive couples
• Service opportunities in the local chapter
-Online group discussions
-Outreach presentations at schools and in the community
• FSA blogs and websites
• Opportunities to share your adoption story
When should you get involved with FSA?
• Now! Everyone can help support adoption, even for just a few minutes each month!
• Upcoming activities / events
Why should you get involved with FSA?
• Greater understanding of adoption
• Relationships for couples and children
• Spirit of Adoption
• Instant network of experienced couples in a similar situation
• Giving Back
• Getting involved helps you get more out of your adoption experience
Opportunities with FSA?
• Calling Tree
• Web Moderator
• Membership / Records
• FIND SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU!!!
How can you get involved?
• Email your chapter Chair
• Contact your case worker
-Tawnia Singleton email@example.com