“Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does.
So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's
when you find out who you are." - Joss Whedon

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Great Adoption Children's Lit


This book (Tell Me Again About the Night I was Born) has been in my home for many years.  Recently, my 7-year-old son has been asking to read it bit more often.  It is fun to read it together and then to talk about his adoption story.  If you have not read this book, I highly recommend you check it out!

Here is a bit more about it from Amazon, "Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell come together once again to create a unique celebration of the love and joy a baby brings into the world. Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born is a heartwarming story, not only of how one child is born but of how a family is born."

Do you have any other adoption books you love?  Drop me a line or comment below.  For more good reads check out our Good Reads Page.

No comments: