“Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does.
So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's
when you find out who you are." - Joss Whedon

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet our New Chapter Chair -- Sarah Rawls



Hey everyone,


I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Rawls. I am the new FSA Chair for our Western Washington Chapter. We just moved here to Washington from California because my husband John is in the Army. We have been married for 4 years and have no children yet. We started with LDS family services 1 ½ years ago. We haven’t been chosen yet for a placement, but I had the wonderful chance of doing foster care in CA while my husband was at boot camp and training. It was such a wonderful experience. Now I’m excited to be in this wonderful place and to get to know all of you and hear your stories. 
 -- Sarah Rawls

No comments: