Don't miss it! Families Supporting Adoption Conference! August 8th and 9th.
Some of our speakers will include …
- - The Emotional Rollercoaster of Adoption – Lisa Sharp
- - Have No Fear: Establishing Comfortable Connections and Relationships with Birth Families – Aura Lee Loveland
- - Conscious Fathering - Bernie Dorsey, Parent Trust for Washington Children
- 1:00 to 5:00 – Adoption Workshops
- 6:00p to 7:00 – Dinner
- 7:30 to 8:30 – Concert featuring Michael McLean (There is no charge for the concert. Due to limited seating, we are requiring separate registration from the conference. Seating starts at 7:00, the concert beginning at 7:30.)
- 10:00 to 4:00 – Broadcast from Salt Lake, Lunch, and more adoption workshops. Entertainment by new artist Diane Burbach.
Conference Sessions will be held at the
Bellevue SOUTH Stake Center
(behind the Seattle Temple)
15205 SE 28th St.
Bellevue, WA 98007
Dinner and Performances will be held at the
Bellevue Stake Center
(2 miles north of the Seattle Temple)
14536 Main St.
Bellevue, WA 98014
$30 per person / Michael McLean concert is free
Register now at http://seattlefsa2008.eventbrite.com/
(Please remember that if you register for the conference, you must also register for the Michael McLean concert to insure seating.)
Registration fee due July 24th.
Please mail to: LDS Family Services, Attn. Nickie Wood, 220 S. 3rd Pl., Renton, WA 98057-2405
or call LDS Family Services at (425) 228-0074 to pay with a credit card.
Seattle Washington FSA Co-Chair
The greatest trust that can come to a man and woman is to have placed in their keeping the life of a little child. --President David. O. McKay